Sunday, February 28, 2010

weekend.

2.26.10
+leaving the hospital early friday evening, I stepped into the elevator and a guy asked me where the nearest pepperjax was. his girlfriend needed the special ranch sauce they serve. he was very kind, we introduced and I tried to help him out. as we parted ways at the parking garage I handed him a tract. he seemed very grateful, and shocked that I would give him something. he was very kind and I trust he read the tract, and I hope he shared it with his girlfriend, along with her ranch.
+on my way back to campus, I picked up some ice cream for the night at bag'n'save, and handed one to my cashier, Lea.

2.27.10
+after church a very generous friend bought me a meal at wendy's. I had not given out my tract yet for the day so I handed it to an older couple sitting in a booth eating their food.

2.28.10
+me and a friend went to hy-vee to pick up some juice. I left a tract with our cashier, Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment