Friday, February 5, 2010

one million dollar deposit, please.

2.4.10
+handed out another "random" tract to a girl as I walked back from class this morning.
+I had to close one of my accounts at the bank today. I thought it might be fun to leave one of my million dollar tracts there with Mary, who helped me out. she seemed very grateful for the 'money'. I hope she shared it/showed it to her coworkers.
+studying late into the night with a friend from class in the library cafe. she left for a moment and I decided to engage in conversation with the guy at the table next to us. he was studying his french as I handed him a tract. he read the cover and thumbed through the pages and then asked if I was from the rock. he then mentioned two of my friends and explained that he had a methodist background. my friend came back so we went back to studying, but as Franklin left a little later he said thanks again and wished me good luck on my test. it always amazes me at how gracious God is, he gives so many people second chances. why don't they turn to Him? I do not know where Franklin stands spiritually, but I hope he has Christ in his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment