Wednesday, February 17, 2010

power of prayer.

2.17.10
+I had it on my mind all day today, my eyes peeled for the prime opportunity to give out my tract. well. it came to the end of my day, and I still hadn't given one out. I had actually tried giving one to a lady standing by herself outside of our rec center earlier, but as I handed it to her she asked me, "christian?" "I said yes I am..." she responded by saying, "me, too-God bless!" and handed the tract back to me. I was kind of sad because I got my tract back, but then smiled because I met another christian! so anyway, back to tonight, I got home and put my coat and shoes back on, and headed out for a little prayer walk/looking for a person to give my tract to. I eventually turned the corner in the direction of the library and saw a girl quite a ways off on her phone. I prayed, "God, if she needs this message then I pray her conversation ends by the time we pass ways." sure enough, she hung up and I gave her the tract. I think I kinda freaked her out--she responded with an "okay." as I walked off I was just amazed at how quickly God answered that prayer. I pray He amazes her heart too.

Psalm 149:13
Let them all praise the name of the Lord. For His name is very great; His glory towers over the earth and heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment