Saturday, February 6, 2010

shopping with a purpose.

2.6.10
+the mall is a place you won't find me often, but today I made the journey there to finally return a fleece that I didn't need, and to give out my tract. sometimes I get really nervous going to places like the mall because I just feel overwhelmed with the opportunities to approach people, or simply just hand them a tract. as I passed the families, older couples, and young kids today I couldn't keep from wondering if they have Christ. are they living for something greater? or what are they living for? I made it to the counter at dick's and returned the fleece. after I received my change, I gave Megan a tract. she had the most excited expression I've seen yet! it was encouraging to see her smile and hear her genuine thanks. I hope she is encouraged by the tract today.

No comments:

Post a Comment