Saturday, February 13, 2010

bucks at bucky's.

2.12.10
+this was another late-nighter tract. I arrived back at my dorm knowing I hadn't given one out yet. I hadn't checked my mail in a few days so I made a journey up to the clubhouse, praying again God would send me someone. no one on the way there. I got my mail, and then headed back. I made it all the way back to my dorm, and still no one! so I dropped my mail off, and then just went back out. I live on a college campus, there has to be someone awake at this hour! I just walked back through the main walkway, with two tracts in my pocket. then I saw them! two girls walked out of a building a little up ahead. I said excuse me and handed them both a tract, telling them the message inside changed my life. I do not know where they were headed off to that night, but I hope they thought about where they were headed to for eternity.

2.13.10
+on my way home to see my family and do laundry today, I needed to stop at my usual bucky's to fill up my car. normally, I just pay with my card so I never go in. but today, I still had that leftover cash in my wallet from that jacket I returned. woot! an excuse to go inside and hand out my tract! I went inside to pay my 25 bucks (don't you love it when you can get an exact number at the pump!?) and my cashier, Amy, asked me if there was anything else. I said, "actually, can I give this to you? the message inside changed my life and I like to share it with other people." she responded, "you bet! thanks!". she turned away and immediatly opened it to read it. I left smiling.

Psalm 119:111-112
Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart's delight. I am determined to keep Your decrees to the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment