Friday, February 5, 2010

westside story.

2.5.10
+after taking my p&a examination today I found myself walking out with a girl in my class. I went to high school with Danielle (#2!) and have been praying for an opportunity to give her a tract, this was perfect! we talked about the test and then as we parted ways I handed her one. she had a two hour break before her lab so I'm hoping she read it. I played basketball and had classes with Danielle in high school, but we weren't in the same circle of friends. I am continually amazed at how, and who, God brings back into my life and I'm thankful for these opportunities. I pray God works through her heart.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! That's awesome! I too keep running into people from my high school and God is so faithful, giving me opportunities to share with them. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete