Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am OK with snow.

2.19.10
+we have had a ton of snow these days, but this day, I was particularly grateful for a little more snowfall. as I was coming back to work after my lunch break, there was a man shoveling snow outside of the clinic I work at. I told him thanks for all his hard work and then handed him a tract. he didn't look up very long but took it with an "okay." I pray he read the tract.

2.20.10
+dad and I spent the day together, he is the custodian for the church that I grew up at and I tagged along to help. he took me to lunch after (what a great dad!) and we went to popeye's (his favorite). as we ordered, my fingers fished for my pocket tract but there wasn't one! I frantically kept searching in there hoping one would just appear, and it didn't. I must have left them in the car. I told dad and he said, well, I do have to make one more stop...perfect! so we enjoyed our lunch and then we headed over to the cleaning store to get vacuum bags. I gave a tract to the nice man who checked us out. later, my college group went to the amazing pizza machine, UNO was having a free pizza/games deal. it was a blast and me and a friend had a tract and gave it to a dude playing one of the games. I asked him to read it before he went to bed and he said, "sure!" the pizza was amazing, but God is even more amazing and I pray these people come to know that truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment