Wednesday, February 10, 2010

everywhere & anywhere.

2.10.10
+the bathroom is a great place to give out tracts. you may be surprised to hear this, but this actually isn't the first time I've ever given one in the bathroom. (maybe I will tell you that story some other time...) anyway, today I was hanging up my coat on some hooks in the bathroom, and a nice lady came in. I hadn't given one out yet and I so I said, why not!? while the woman hung up her coat, I said hello and she took my tract and looked at it very curiously. she said confidently, "sure, I will read it." I appreciated her tone of voice. she then asked me how she would get it back to me and I just said she could keep it. I never expected people would want to give me back a little piece of paper, but for some reason that is a concern for them. it really is a Free Gift.

1 comment:

  1. Amen Christine! Haha I never thought about giving one out there!

    ReplyDelete