Thursday, February 18, 2010

routes.

2.18.10
+again, another long day without actually handing out a tract. my friend dropped me off outside the back of my building tonight. all of the sudden, I look to my right, and this girl was walking right beside me. okay, God! I just said hi, she very nicely said hi back, and I said, "can I give you something? the message inside this little booklet changed my life and I like to share it with others. just read it before you go to bed tonight." she seemed surprised but very gratefully said thank you. then I turned into my building to call it good for the night. it's funny because earlier today I actually took a different route then normal on the way back to my dorm from class, just to switch things up, but I ended up not giving one. then God came through tonight, and planted that girl right there, in front of my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment