Monday, February 8, 2010

gospeling.

2.8.10
+it was a typical monday, my friend and I went "gospeling" today! we usually hit up the student center, but today we changed it up and headed over to the library. we introduced ourselves to Ashley, a freshman, made some small talk, and then jumped into the gospel. it was a good conversation, and we left her with a tract and a rock invite. during this convo, me and my friend were reminded of His perfect timing. Ashley told us at the beginning that she was waiting for her group to show up to work on a group project-they were late. we were able to share the gospel completely and when we were grabbing our coats to walk away, she was just getting a phone call from one of her group members, wondering where she was at in the library. how perfect. God allowed His word to go forth in just the right amount of time.
+we then went to the basement and sat with Jenna. she had a church background (something other than non-denominational, but I didn't know what it was) and seemed to be okay that she was only 90% sure she was going to heaven. she thought that one day she would be 100%, but it just wasn't the time. I don't think she completely understood grace, and that she felt like she had to do something. I tried to explain the urgency of my message to her, but not sure if it got across. I believe God is working in both of these girls hearts and I do hope they can both 100% claim that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
+also! I went to wal-mart on two separate occasions today. oh my. we left a tract with both of our cashiers, Tammee and Roxanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment