Wednesday, February 3, 2010

wednesday workout.

2.3.10
+today I was walking out of our rec center and the girl in front of me held the door for me. I told her thanks and then realized she was the girl I had noticed on the bike next to me while I was in the rec center. I proceeded to walk behind her, my fingers on my tract in my pocket. I finally felt led by the Spirit to say, "excuse me, can I give you one of these? the message inside changed my life and I like to share it with others." she took it and paused to look at it (!!!) and I asked if she had ever read one before. she said yes and that she used to attend a Bible study. I then asked her if she was ever interested in getting involved with one again and she said maybe. I told her about our college ministry, the rock, and she said she had been before and that she knew one of my friends! cool! I told her about our service tonight and that she should come back. I don't know if she has ever prayed to receive Christ, but I hope she is reminded again of His love today.
+as I continued to walk back to my dorm I wanted to give out another, this time hoping for someone who may not have ever read a tract. in passing I saw a guy from the building across from mine who helped us pull a "trash prank" once on a snow day so I decided to give him one. Brandon took it and said "thanks, I'll let you know what I think next time I see you." cool!

Proverbs 3:27
Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it's in your power to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment