Monday, March 1, 2010

monday march madness.

3.1.10
+it's march! I heard a bird chirping on my way to class, it was a glorious sound. anyway, today my friend and I talked to Nadia today. she grew up muslim but is questioning things now and not strongly practicing, if that makes sense. we talked to her for a long time, both asking questions about each others faith, and sharing why Christ is different than any other prophet or religious leader. she was very kind and asked us for our emails. I pray God clarifies all of her questions, and that she makes Christ her Lord and Savior.
+while we walked away there were two marines sitting on a bench. I handed both of them million dollar tracts and thanked them for their service to our country.
+back in the mav village walkway our new custodian, Teresa was taking a break. I small talked with her, getting to know her a little bit more. she is great. as we parted ways I handed her a tract. she told me she would read it on her break. I pray she talks to me about it and that she comes to know Christ personally.

Proverbs 1:7a
Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge.

1 comment: