Monday, March 8, 2010

salvation is of Christ the Lord.

3.3.10
+as I left hper this day, I handed a tract to a girl walking in.

3.4.10
+I got home late this night, and was afraid no one would be out on campus. while I was exiting the parking garage however, I heard some loud voices from a car in the turn-around right behind my building. I don't normally walk that way, but I had prayed God would give me someone, and He did, I just had to take a slightly different route to get there. natalie was walking to her dorm while I handed her a tract.

3.5.10
+this day I was visiting my amazing mom at the hospital. as I left, there was a mom and her son sitting on a bench. I handed them a tract. the lady on the bench next to them saw me and I then asked her if she would like one too. she gave me a confident "yes" with a head nod.

3.6.10
+our kitchen trash was full, so I took it out, along with my armor, of course. as I was returning to my dorm I handed a guy a tract who was on his way to the dumpster.

3.7.10
+I am thankful for a job where I can freely share the gospel..for the most part anyway. I was actually on my rounds tonight when I passed a guy smoking and handed him a tract. I prayed for him. giving out the Good News always puts a little bit more spunk to my step. what a privilege we have to share this Truth.

1 comment: