Thursday, May 6, 2010

You hold the universe, You hold everyone on earth.

4.29.10
+rain or shine, I will still give my tract! this day it was definitely raining out, and I handed my tract to a girl walking by the mav village clubhouse.

4.30.10
+stopped by scooters and gave my barista a tract.
+one of my residents was moving out this evening so I gave Ali a tract before he left.

5.1.10
+stopped at hy-vee to get a flower for my mom and I left a tract for Jaques, my cashier. he received it with a smile as well.

5.2.10
+I took one of my friends to work today and she had a frappuccino. it looked soooo good. so before I headed back to campus I stopped at a gas station and bought one, thus allowing me to give out my tract! I handed one to Shane, and he seemed surprised and excited for getting the tract. and I really enjoyed drinking my frappuccino while working the desk all day!

5.3.10
+ran some errands today, so I left a tract with Jordan, my cashier at shopko, and then one also with my cashier at target, named Becky.

5.4.10
+it was my turn to be a "birthday buddy" at work today. so before work I first stopped at hy-vee to get a steal-six bucks for an oreo cake! I left my tract with Chris.
+then I drove by scooters to get a gift card, and left one with the girl working.
+then stopped over to subway, for another gift card and left one with the man working.
+then when I had written out the birthday card to my co-worker I inserted a tract, with the best gift of all-the message of eternal life. I pray Terry one day comes to know Christ personally. I pray for her often.

5.5.10
+went to hy-vee again, because they're strawberries were way on sale (97 cents!!) and I was craving them all day. I also picked up some snacks for my roommate, it was her birthday! I left my tract with Johnny.

5.6.10
+I received a gas gift card for my birthday (yes! I love practical gifts!) and was in much need of gas today on my way home from work. I stopped at my usual bucky's and purposefully chose to pay with my card inside. there were two people working, one of them I have actually already given one to, so I was thankful she was busy, because then Angelo got to receive the Message. I pray for his salvation.

Acts 18:9-10
One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision and told him, "Don't be afraid! Speak out! Don't be silent! For I am with you, and no one will attack and harm you, for many in this city belong to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment