Monday, May 10, 2010

roots that grow deep, deep, deep into the ground.

5.7.10
+before work, I stopped by parables to pick up a gift for my friend, who graduated! across the street is my favorite little king in omaha. the people that work there gave me & my mom free cookies once, and are just super cool, so I love going there. I decided to stop for lunch! as I was handed my food through the window, I handed Dwayne a tract. he is one that I remember so it was cool to get to give him one. I prayed for the staff at little king, and that they may come to now the real King someday.

5.8.10
+I was on duty alllll day this day. honestly, there were a few times I left my dorm with no armor. I was kind of frustrated with myself and for the first time feared that I was actually going to miss a day. but lo and behold, God came through. I was on the second to last building on my last round for the night and was just praying, and a girl was walking up the sidewalk as I was walking out. I gave her a tract and prayed for her. God always comes through, even if it's the bottom of the ninth.

5.9.10
+my dad and I went to wal-mart to get some chicken for dinner. we gave a tract to our cashier.

5.10.10
+sometimes I just get these random cravings for frozen pizza. today was one of those, plus, I needed to give my tract out for the day! I stopped by hy-vee on my way home and gave a tract to my nice cashier/sacker, Ashley and Adam.

1 comment:

  1. so YOU have a blog. Way more meaningful and encouraging then mine. Thanks for being such an example!

    ReplyDelete