Friday, January 29, 2010

casting nets.

1.29.10
+this morning I was walking back to the dorm from class and again thinking and looking for someone to give a tract to. just as I was approaching my building another girl with that I-say-hi-to-you-and-smile-but-don't-really-know-you relationship was behind me. I turned and handed her a tract saying, "can I give you this? the message on the back changed my life and I like to share it with others." she said thanks and looked at it as she walked into her building. lately I've really been thinking about just how I don't really know if fruit will come from my random situations like this, but I know that if we just keep casting, someday one will catch.

Luke 5:4-7
When He had finished speaking He turned to Simon, "Now go out where it is deeper, and let down your nets to catch some fish." "Master," Simon replied, "we worked hard all last night and didn't catch a thing. But if you say so, I'll let the nets down again." And this time their nets were so full of fish they began to tear! A shout for help brought their partners in the other boat, and soon both boats were filled with fish and on the verge of sinking.

1 comment:

  1. amen! amen! amen! i am so blessed by your example love! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete